2023 Nissan Altima Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/Holdback
MSRP | Invoice Price | Destination Fee | Holdback | Dealer Cost
Nissan Altima Pricing for the S, SV, SR, SL, Midnight Edition, SR VC-Turbo and Platinum Trims
To find the best possible price on a new Nissan Altima, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Nissan Altima
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Nissan Altima invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Nissan Altima MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.
• Nissan Altima Invoice Prices
• Nissan Armada Invoice Prices
• Nissan Frontier Invoice Prices
• Nissan Kicks Invoice Prices
• Nissan LEAF Invoice Prices
• Nissan Maxima Invoice Prices
• Nissan Murano Invoice Prices
• Nissan Pathfinder Invoice Prices
• Nissan Rogue Invoice Prices
• Nissan Sentra Invoice Prices
• Nissan Titan Invoice Prices
• Nissan Titan XD Invoice Prices
• Nissan Versa Invoice Prices