2019 Nissan Titan XD Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Nissan Titan XD Prices - How Much is a Nissan Titan XD?
To avoid overpaying on a new Nissan Titan, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
The 2019 Nissan Titan XD offers consumers a heavy-duty pickup with lots of tech and convenience features. With different cabs, bed lengths, and fuel options, there is a version of this truck to meet a variety of needs. This is an ideal vehicle for those looking for the capability of a heavy-duty truck but with a lower price tag and better gas mileage.
Two Powerful Engine Options
Consumers can choose between a gas and diesel powered engine to power their new 2019 Nissan Titan XD. The diesel option is a 5.0L V8 Turbo. This engine is designed to deliver plenty of power while being more fuel-efficient than many other diesel options on the market. It gives drivers 310-horsepower and a staggering 555 lb-ft of torque. Those wanting a gas-powered engine can choose the 5.6-liter Endurance V8. It provides drivers with 394-horsepower and 394 lb-ft of torque.
Three Cab Sizes
Depending on the needs of the buyer, there are three well-designed cab and bed sizes to select from. The first is the Titan XD crew cab that comes with a 6.5-foot bed. It has four doors that open nice and wide to make getting in and out easy. The king cab has a 6.3-foot bed and with rear doors that open 172-degrees. Finally, the single cab versions have two doors and an 8-foot bed.
Since the 2019 Nissan Titan XD will serve as an office on wheels for many consumers, it was given many convenient features inside. New this year is a standard 7-inch touchscreen as well as Apple CarPlay and Android Auto compatibility. The center console was designed to be large enough to store a 15-inch laptop.
For comfort, the seats inside the new Titan XD are inspired by NASA. They are built to maximize posture positioning, which eases strain on the back on a long drive. In order to make the interior of the Titan XD more relaxing, special attention was given to noise isolation and engine vibration. Models that feature the crew cab have laminated front and rear side glass, which is a first for full-sized pickups.
Impressive Towing and Hauling Capability
Nissan offers impressive payload and towing numbers for this truck. Gasoline-powered versions of the 2019 Nissan Titan XD have a maximum payload of 2,490 pounds and can tow up to 12,710 pounds when properly equipped. Diesel-powered models have a maximum payload of 2,990 pounds and can tow up to 11,680 pounds when properly equipped.
There are many optional towing aids that can be added to make life easier for consumers. Consumers can add Trailer Sway Control, Trailer Brake Controller, and a special Tow and Haul Mode with Downhill Speed Control. There is also a Trailer Light Check system specifically designed to allow drivers to hook-up their trailer by themselves.
Five Strong Trim Levels
Consumers can choose from five well-equipped models of the 2019 Nisan Titan XD. Each of the trims is available in either a 4x2 or 4x4 version, with the exception of the top-of-the-line Platinum Reserve which comes standard as a 4x4.
- S: This entry-level model includes the 7-inch touchscreen as well as Bluetooth capability. There is a single CD player, USB, MP3, Auxiliary port, and a USB connection port designed for the iPod and other compatible devices. A hands-free text messaging assistant is another handy feature that comes standard.
- SV: For this trim, consumers get the Advanced Drive Display, satellite radio, and mood lighting. Outside, drivers will get power side mirrors, chrome details, Trailer Sway Control, and front tow hooks.
- PRO-4X: This trim is designed for off-road fun. It comes equipped with all-terrain off-road tires, 18-inch aluminum alloy wheels, and a trailer harness. For increased control off-roading, this Titan XD adds an electronic rear locking differential and standard Hill Descent Control. Consumers also get Nissan Door to Door Navigation and tow mirrors.
- SL: For this version of the 2019 Nissan Titan XD, drivers get leather-appointed heated seats. It has auto-dimming outside mirrors and rides on 20-inch wheels. Consumers can enjoy the 12-speaker Fender Premium Audio System and standard remote start.
- Platinum Reserve: This top-of-the-line version of this pickup has leather-appointed seats with the Platinum Reserve branding. There is also special Platinum Reserve badging found on the exterior. The front seats are both heated and cooled and the rear seats are heated. Coming standard is an integrated gooseneck tow hitch and much more.
The 2019 Nissan Titan XD is a great choice for any consumer that needs the perks of a full-sized truck without the poor fuel efficiency and high price tag.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Nissan Titan
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Nissan Titan invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Nissan Titan MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.