2018 Nissan Pathfinder Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
Nissan Pathfinder Prices - How Much is a Nissan Pathfinder?
To avoid overpaying on a new Nissan Pathfinder, shop prices online first. Get up front pricing before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
What's New for 2018
Currently in its fourth generation, the new Nissan Pathfinder has added some exciting updates. The Pathfinder builds on its reputation of quality and safety with two features that are now standard on all trims: Rear Door Alert and Automatic Emergency Braking. Rear Door Alert reminds drivers of anything in the backseat, from kids to pets to valuables. Automatic Emergency Braking, once available only on higher trims, will help prevent or reduce the severity of a collision.
Powerful Performance and a Smooth Ride
The Nissan Pathfinder provides drivers with an effortless, fun driving experience. All trims are equipped with a 3.5-liter, V6 engine that provides up to 284 horsepower. The engine is paired with a continuously variable transmission (CVT), so shifting is seamless, whether accelerating onto the interstate or towing up to 6,000 pounds of cargo. While front wheel drive (FWD) is standard, optional all wheel drive is available for drivers who face icy conditions or rough terrain.
Available Options and Trims
The new Nissan Pathfinder is available in four specific trims: S, SV, SL, and the top-of-the-line Platinum. The base S trim is impressively equipped and boasts features that are considered options on competing crossovers. Higher trims are downright luxurious.
Every Nissan Pathfinder comes standard with sought-after tech and comfort features, including an 8-inch touchscreen display, push-button ignition, six USB ports, and tri-zone climate control. Families can feel secure knowing that every Pathfinder is also equipped with Rear Door Alert, Automatic Emergency Braking, rear view cameras, and advanced drive-assist display.
- The S trim comes equipped with exterior features including, 18-inch, aluminum alloy wheels, roof rails, and LED daytime running lights. Inside, drivers can enjoy a 6-way manual driver's seat, 6-speaker stereo with AM/FM/CD, cruise control, and Bluetooth capability.
- The SV trim brings a safer experience with both fog lights and intelligent headlights to the exterior. The smart features continue with the included Nissan Intelligent Key and rear sonar system. Drivers will also love the remote start that comes with the SV trim.
- The SL trim boasts impressive features, including a motion-sensor powered liftgate and heated exterior side mirrors with LED turn signals. Inside, drivers will appreciate tech-features, such as Nissan Connect with Navigation, intelligent cruise control and 10-way power driver's seat.
- The Platinum trim provides luxury from bumper to bumper with features that include 20-inch all-weather tires, alloy wheels, modern low-beam, projector-style, LED headlights, and chrome trim on the exterior. The inside provides the ultimate in comfort with climate-controlled leather seats, Bose sound system, and high-quality trim materials.
The new 2018 Nissan Pathfinder provides everything a driver could want: safety, amenities, and performance. The engineers at Nissan know that today's driver shouldn't have to give up comfort for performance or style for luxury. The Pathfinder makes driving a fun, enjoyable experience - take it for a test drive to find out!
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Nissan Pathfinder
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Nissan Pathfinder invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost - Rebate and Incentive + Taxes / Licensing Fees = True Dealer Cost. (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Nissan Pathfinder MSRP, invoice and dealer cost dollar figures above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.