2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid Prices: MSRP vs Dealer Invoice vs True Dealer Cost w/ Holdback
MSRP Invoice Price Destination Fee Holdback Dealer Cost
View Toyota Rebates and Incentives.
To avoid overpaying on a new Toyota Highlander Hybrid, price shop online first. Get up front prices before you walk into a dealership. We recommend the following free services;
About the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Because of a total restyling inside and outside in 2015, most of this vehicle remains the same from the previous model year. The lone exception is the addition of an tow package that includes a heavy-duty radiator, 200-watt fan coupling, transmission fluid cooler and premium alternator.
The trim lineup also remains unchanged from the previous year with the 2016 Highlander Hybrid only available in the high level Limited trim. Standard equipment includes:
- Rearview camera
- Three 12-volt power outlets
- Toyota's Entune audio system with 6.1-inch display
- Projector-beam headlights
- 18-inch alloy wheels
- Anti-lock brakes with brake assist
Customers can choose from optional equipment such as:
- Lane-departure warning
- Automatic high-beam lights
- Heated second row captain's chairs
- Panoramic moonroof
- Heated steering wheel
- Rear seat entertainment system
Power train in the 2016 Toyota Highlander Hybrid consists of a 3.5-liter V6 engine with 280 hp and 215 lb-ft of torque, pair with 650 volt permanent-magnet motors that make this vehicle pleasant and easy to drive. The gas engine has an EPA ranging of 27/28 mpg for city/highway fuel economy.
How to Calculate The Dealer Cost of a Toyota Highlander Hybrid
Formula for Calculating Dealer Cost:
- Example: Base Toyota Highlander Hybrid invoice price + the dealer Invoice price of all the options + destination - Holdback = Total Dealer Cost.
- What is Holdback? A hidden amount that manufacturers give back to a dealer. It is a percentage of the MSRP or the Invoice price.
Total Dealer Cost (calculated above) + Taxes / Licensing Fees - Rebate / Incentive = True Cost (You can get rebates and incentives here)
Note: All Toyota Highlander Hybrid Prices above are approximate amounts. Prices are subject to change without notice.
A note about rebates: Most rebates are subtracted from the "on the road" figure. In most cases, you can have the rebate if you are arranging your own financing or you are paying cash. If you decide to use the manufacturer’s low interest financing, you do not usually get the rebate. Ask your dealer for details.